World Poem



Hi readers,

What's up! Well what is up about me is that I finally won a soccer tournament! Yay for me! Okay back on task, well I was supposed to tell you about  my world poem so know here it is but first imagine I world that you control and choose every single rule and every thing you ever wanted in it.



If I were in charge of the world


I would save all the turtles in the world
I would get all I want 
I would never get sick 
Every wish would come true


If I was in charge of the world 
I would have a million million dollars
I would always have the newest phone
You would have to play roblox
I would have a pool


If I was in charge I would 
I would have a golden retriever puppy
I could get any apps I ever wanted
I would be a professional soccer star
I would be a good artist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vroom Vroom -Grace

Bugs-Grace

YOUR MINE NOW! -By Grace Bower