Vroom Vroom -Grace

“Hey Dad can I go bike riding.”   “Sure Eva make sure you are back by sunset though and  don’t get into trouble you are six still but have fun!”  “First I will walk lola though.” I grab lola and his car keys >: )

“Lets have some fun” I say as I climbed into the vehicle and turn the music up with my furry companion. “First of all, let's not take this too far, let’s not drive to fast let’s drive slowly.”  I press on the pedals we zoom off, once we went off that was my last sight of the world.

Comments

  1. LOL This Is SOOO F-U-N-N-Y!!!!! OMG I LOVEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the part were you do the evil smile. >:)

      Delete
  2. Dear Grace,
    Good job on your story. I liked the part about how you stole your dad's car. I also liked how you took your dog. I have never driven a car before because I am under the age. Do you have a pet dog? Is her name Lola?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bugs-Grace

YOUR MINE NOW! -By Grace Bower